E3S Web Conf.
Volume 70, 201817th International Conference Heat Transfer and Renewable Sources of Energy (HTRSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Renewable Energy Sources and Energy Storage|
|Published online||03 December 2018|
- Pr EN:15193 Energy performance of buildings Energy requirements for lighting (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kalinowski, T. Zarębski, 2012, Lighting control in smart buildings, Wiadomości elektrotechniczne, 39–42, 10 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sowa, A. Kamińska, 2018. Predicted reduction of energy consumption in the school building by lighting control with KNX system. Przegląd Elektrotechniczny, 193 – 197, 2 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sowa, J. Gielniak, Lighting control algorithms in a school venue using KNX system. Electrical Engineering, 153–162, 96 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Horyński, 2013, The application of dispersed processing networks in order to optimize the energy consumption in contemporary buildings, Przegląd elektrotechniczny, 293–295, 4 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. Plikunas, M. Ziajkowski, Use of solar radiation in shaping the energy efficiency in public buildings, Electrical Engineering, 87 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2012/27/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2012 on energy efficiency 2012/27/UE, Brussels (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.