E3S Web Conf.
Volume 70, 201817th International Conference Heat Transfer and Renewable Sources of Energy (HTRSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chosen Energetical Problems|
|Published online||03 December 2018|
- D. Brender, T. L. Lindsey, IEEE T. on Ind. Appl., 44, pp. 1872–1878 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Czapp, S. Szultka, A. Tomaszewski, CFD-based evaluation of current-carrying capacity of power cables installed in free air, 18th Int. Conf. on El. Power Eng. (EPE), Kouty nad Desnou, pp. 692–697 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Holyk, G. J. Anders, IEEE Ind. App. Mag., 21, pp. 6–64 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. de Leon, Major factors affecting cable ampacity, IEEE Power Eng. Soc. Gen. Meeting (PES), (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liang, J. Zhao, Y. Du, J. Zhang, Przegl. Elektrot., 3b, pp. 156–160 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sedaghat, F. de Leon, IEEE T. on Pow. Del. 29, pp. 2306–2314 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Zhang, H.-J. Li, Ch. Liu, K. Ch. Tan., A technique for assessment of thermal condition and current rating of underground power cables installed in duct banks, Asia-Pac. Pow. and En. Eng. Conf., Shanghai, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- IEC 60287-1-1: Electric cables – Calculation of the current rating – Part 1-1: Current rating equations (100% load factor) and calculation of losses – General (2006) [Google Scholar]
- IEC 60287-2-1: Electric cables – Calculation of the current rating – Part 2-1: Thermal resistance – Calculation of the thermal resistance (2015) [Google Scholar]
- IEC 60287-3-1: Electric cables – Calculation of the current rating – Part 3-1: Operating conditions – Site reference conditions (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Andersen, Automatic refrigeration (Published by MacLaren for Danfoss, Denmark, 1959) [Google Scholar]
- F. Spyra, Energetyka, 6-7, pp. 451–454 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.