E3S Web Conf.
Volume 70, 201817th International Conference Heat Transfer and Renewable Sources of Energy (HTRSE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chosen Energetical Problems|
|Published online||03 December 2018|
- Internal unreleased materials of DHE (Department of Heat Engineering, West Pomeranian University of Technology, Szczecin, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- Polish Standard PN-EN 13941:2003, Design and construction of heating networks from a system of pre-insulated composite pipes (PKN, Warszawa 2009). [Google Scholar]
- W. Kamler, Heating (PWN, Warszawa, 1976). [Google Scholar]
- T. Hobler, Heat exchange and heat exchangers (WNT, Warszawa, 1986). [Google Scholar]
- J. Madejski, Theory of heat exchange (Szczecin, 1998). [Google Scholar]
- A. Tarnowska-Tierling, Thermal equipment for the power plant; part. 1. Pipelines (Publishing House of University of Technology, Szczecin, 1981). [Google Scholar]
- Methodology for estimating the reduction of heat losses (pipes). POIŚ 2007-13: Section 9.2 Effective energy distribution. (NFOŚiGW, Warszawa 2010). [Google Scholar]
- http://mib.gov.pl/ (access: 21.03.2016). [Google Scholar]
- Finpol-Rohr, Designer’s guide (Warszawa, 2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.