E3S Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2018XVIII Conference of PhD Students and Young Scientists “Interdisciplinary Topics in Mining and Geology”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||05 December 2018|
- T. Lazzarini, Geodetic measurements of building displacements and their surroundings (PPWK, Warszawa, 1997, in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- S. Cacoń, Scientific Works of the Institute of Geodesy and Cartography, Vol. XLVIII, issue 102 (2001, in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- K. Fidler (Ed.), Failures and catastrophes of dams – threats, their causes and effects as well as preventive actions (IMGW Warszawa, 2007, in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- S. Cacoń andS. Dyjor, Scientific Papers of the Wrocław University of Agriculture, Geodesy and Agricultural Appliances, XI, 231, 19-31 (1993, in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Meyer, Geotechnical expertise of the bridge connecting Łasztownia Island with the Grodzka Island (2017, in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- T. Paczkowska, Building Review, 84, 10, 50-53 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Cacoń, Proceedings of XXI International Congress FIG, Commission 6, Brighton UK, 1998, 530-540 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- J. Migdalski (Ed.) Reliability guide. Mathematical foundations (WEMA, Warszawa, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- R. Dobracki, Detailed geological map of Poland in a scale of 1:50 000, sheets Szczecin (228) with explanations (Warszawa, CAG Polish Geological Institute – National Research Institute, 1982, in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- R. Hoc andA. Piotrowski, LXXX Scientific Meeting of the Polish Geological Society (Szczecin August, 11-14, 2010, in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- A. Piotrowski, 1st Conference of MELA. Szczecin, Polish Geological Institute (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.