E3S Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Planning, Policy, and Management|
|Published online||21 December 2018|
- M.Geshwiler, HVAC Design Manual for Hospitals and Clinics. ASHRAE (2003) [Google Scholar]
- C. A.Balaras, E.Dascalaki, and A.Gaglia, “HVAC and indoor thermal conditions in hospital operating rooms,”Energy Build., 39, no. 4, pp. 454–470 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- K.Anwar, “Efek Beban Pendingin terhadap Performa Sistem Mesin Pendingin,”J. SMARTek, 8, no. 3, p. 203 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.Ghazikhani, I.Khazaee, and S.Vahidifar, “Exergy analysis of two humidification process methods in air-conditioning systems,”Energy Build., 124, pp. 129–140 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.Bhatia, “HVAC Design for Cleanroom Facilities,”no. 877 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE, “ASHRAE Handbook-Fundamentals,”ASHRAE Handbook-Fundamentals, p. 21.1–21.67 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.Bejan, G.Tsatsaronis, and M.Moran, Thermal Design and Optimization (1996) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.