E3S Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Planning, Policy, and Management|
|Published online||21 December 2018|
- Giorgi Leonardo, and Leccese Fabio, Fuel Cells: Technologies and Applications, Italy : Anzio, Roma, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Al-Masri A., et all, A 3D CFD model for predicting the temperature distribution in a full scale APU SOFC short stack under transient operating conditions, Germany : Institute of Energy and Climate Research, Electrochemical Process Engineering (IEK-3), (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Huang Kevin and Goodenough John B., Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Technology : principle, performance and operations, USA : North America, Woodhead Publishing Limited and CRC Press LLC, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hedayat Nader, et all, Pyrolyzable pore-formers for the porous-electrode formation in solid oxide fuel cells: A review, USA : College of Aeronautics and Engineering (CAE), Kent State University, Kent, OH 44242, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Wincewicz Keegan C., Cooper Joyce S., Taxonomies of SOFC material and manufacturing alternatives, USA : Design for Environment Laboratory, Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Sleiti Ahmad K., Performance of tubular solid oxide fuel cell at reduced temperature and cathode porosity, United States : The William States Lee College of Engineering, UNC Charlotte, 9201 University City Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28223, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Sulistyo, Pengontrolan Kualitas Anode SOFC melalui Pengontrolan Porositas, Indonesia : Jurusan Teknik Mesin, Fakultas Teknik Universitas Diponegoro, Semarang, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Qu Zuopeng, et all, Three-dimensional computational fluid dynamics modeling of anode-supported planar SOFC, The Netherlands : Department of Process & Energy, Delft University of Technology, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Qu Zuopeng, et all, Three-dimensional thermo-fluid and electrochemical modeling of anode-supported planar solid oxide fuel cell, The Netherlands : Department of Process & Energy, Delft University of Technology, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Danilov Valery A., Tade Moses O., A CFD-based model of a planar SOFC for anode flow field design, Australia : Department of Chemical Engineering, Curtin University of Technology, Perth WA 6001, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- www.accuratus.com, Accuratus Ceramic Corporation. [Google Scholar]
- Shao Q., et all, An advanced numerical model for energy conversion and crack growth predictions in Solid Oxide Fuel Cell units, Luxembourg : Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST), 6, Avenue des Hauts-Fourneaux, 4362 Esch-Sur-Alzette, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Fluent, Inc., Tutorial Guide, FLUENT, Inc., (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Tuakia, Firman., Dasar-dasar CFD Menggunakan FLUENT, Informatika, (2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.