E3S Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Planning, Policy, and Management|
|Published online||21 December 2018|
- E. Saputra, I. Budiwan Anwar, R. Ismail, J. Jamari and E. van der Heide, Jurnal Teknologi (Sciences and Engineering) 66(3), pp 53–58 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. B. Anwar, A. Santoso, E. Saputra, R. Ismail, J. Jamari and E. van der Heide, Advanced pharmaceutical bulletin 7(2), p 335 (2017) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R. Ismail, E. Saputra, M. Tauviqirrahman, A. B. Legowo, I. B. Anwar and J. Jamari, Applied Mechanics and Materials 493, pp 426–431 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. B. Anwar, E. Saputra, R. Ismail, J. Jamari, E. Van der Heide, M. J. B. Ghazali and M. F. B. Abdollah, Proceedings of Malaysian International Tribology Conference, pp 56-57 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Venkaiah, M.S. Shunmugam, International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, 47(7–8), pp 1229-1236 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Kauzlarich, J.A. William, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part J: Journal of Engineering Tribology, 215: 387 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Van Beek, A. 2012. Advanced Engineering Design, Lifetime Performance and Reliability. Delft, Netherland: TU Delft. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.