E3S Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Education, Planning and Policy|
|Published online||21 December 2018|
- J.J. Tulungen, P. Kussoy, B.R. Crawford, Community Based Coastal Resources Management in Indonesia: North Sulawesi Early Stage Experiences, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wahyudin, General Socio-Economic Profile Of Coastal Community, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Putra, C. Greenwald, Coastal Community Development Project Experience And Lessons Learned, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Angger, M. Rahmanita, H. Hermantoro, Community Empowerment in Plempoh Cultural Tourism Village, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- 5. L. Sara, A. Hamid, Safilu, Empowering Coastal Community By Implementing Natural Resources Management (Case study in Southeast Sulawesi, Indonesia), (2011) [Google Scholar]
- BPS, Statistics Of Marine And Coastal Resources 2016, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Tampubolong, Pemberdayaan Masyarakat Melalui Pendekatan Kelompok Kasus Pemberdayaan Masyarakat Miskin melalui Pendekatan Kelompok Usaha Bersama (KUBE), (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Tjilen, F. Papilaya, E. Cahyono, Implementation of the Economic Program Empowerment of Local Communities in Sota District, District Merauke Sub District, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Reed, Review Stakeholder Participation for Environmental Management, (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.