E3S Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Management and Spatial Planning|
|Published online||21 December 2018|
- Arya Rezagama dan Arwin (2015), Supply And Demand Scenario In Drinking Water Supply Semarang City On Achieving MDGs In 2015 Until 2030, Journal of Geography Media Information and Geograph Science and Profession. [Google Scholar]
- Central Bureau of Statistics of Demak Regency, Mranggen Sub District In Figures 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Dody Kurniawan (2008), inal Task Fulfillment of Clean Water Needs for Communities At Perumnas Pucang Gading, Department of Regional Planning And City Faculty of Engineering Diponegoro University of Semarang. [Google Scholar]
- Clean Water, Regional Water Company of Demak Regency Year 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Government Regulation No.121 of 2015 on the Management of Water Resources [Google Scholar]
- Government Regulation of the Republic of Indonesia Number 122 Year 2015 on Water Supply System [Google Scholar]
- Rangkuti (2009: 31), SWOT Analysis Techniques Dissecting Business Cases. [Google Scholar]
- National Medium Term Development Plan (RPJMN) 2015–2019. [Google Scholar]
- Robert J. Kodoatie, Roestam Sjarief. (2005), Integrated Water Resources Management Yogyakarta Andi Offset. [Google Scholar]
- Tri Joko (2009), Raw Water Unit in Drinking Water Supply System. [Google Scholar]
- Law of the Republic of Indonesia Number 7 Year 2004, Water Resources.. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.