E3S Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Management and Spatial Planning|
|Published online||21 December 2018|
- U.N. Mahida. Pencemaran Air dan Pemanfaatan Limbah Industri. Jakarta: Rajawali (1986). [Google Scholar]
- N. Susanto, T.T. Putranto dan D. Widiarso. Preliminary Study of the Human Activities and Perception on the Groundwater Vulnerability: A Report from Lowland Areas of Semarang City. MATEC web of conference 101. 04003. 2017 from SICEST 2016 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.T Putranto, D.A. WIdiarso and N. Susanto. Assessment of Groundwater QUality to Achieve Sustainable Development in Semarang Coastal Area. IOP Conferences Series : Earth and Environmental Science 79(1), 012001 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Susanto and T.T Putranto. Int. J. of GEOMATE. JULY, 2018. 15(47) 170-177. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Hoekstra and P.Q. Hung ‘Virtual water trade: A quantification of virtual water flows between nations in relation to international crop trade’, Value of Water Research Report Series No. 11, UNESCO-IHE Institute for Water Education, Delft, the Netherlands. http://www.waterfootprint.org/Reports/Report11.pdf (2002). [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Chapagain and A.Y. Hoekstra ‘Virtual water flows between nations in relation to trade in livestock and livestock products’, Value of Water Research Report Series No. 13, UNESCO-IHE, Delft, the Netherlands. http://www.waterfootprint.org/Reports/Report13.pdf (2003). [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Hoekstra, A.K, Chapagain, M.M Aldaya, and M.M. Mekonen. The Water Footpint Assessment Manual: Setting the Global Standard. Earthscan, London, UK (2011). [Google Scholar]
- J. Sorvari, P. Porvari and S. Koskela. Survey on the environmental efficiency assessment methods and indicators. MMEA Research Report nr D2.1.1. Cleen Ltd. Helsinki (2012). [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Benedetto and J. Klemes. The Environmental Performance Strategy Map: an integrated LCA approach to support the strategic decision-making process (2009). [Google Scholar]
- M. Berger and M. Finkbeiner. Sustainability 2, 919–944 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- D. Jefferies, I. Munoz, J. Hodges, V.J. King, M. Aldaya, A.E. Ercin, L. Mila, and A.Y. Hoekstra. Journal of Cleaner Production 33, 155–166. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- V. Kountantelia and M. Papadopoulo, Environmental Impact Assessment of an Industrial Activity based on Life Cycle Analysis and Water Footprint Concept. Proceeding of International Conference Win4Life. September 19–21, 2013. Tinos Island, Greece (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S. Sala, A. Bianchi, J.C. Bligny, F. Bouraoui, V. Castellani, C. De Camillis, S. Mubareka, I., Vandecasteele and M.A Wolf. Water fooprint in the context of sustainability assessment. JRC scientific and policy report. Luxemburg: Publication Office of the Europian Union (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Munro, G.C.G. Fraser, J.D. Snowball, M. Pahlov. Water Footprint Assessment of Citrus Production: A Case Study of the Lower Sundays River Valley. Journal of Cleaner Production. South Africa: Department of Economics and Economic History Rhodes University (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Badan Pusat Statistik Kota Semarang, 2015. Kota Semarang dalam angka (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.