E3S Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Management and Spatial Planning|
|Published online||21 December 2018|
- J. P. Gattuso, O. Hoegh-Guldberg, H. O. Portner, Cross-chapter box on coral reefs In Climate Change 2014: Impacts, Adaptation, and Vulnerability, 97- 100 (Cambridge University Press: Cambridge United Kingdom and New York NY USA, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Asian Development Bank, State Of The Coral Triangle: Indonesia Mandaluyong City, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Bakosurtanal, Terumbu Karang Indonesia Pusat Survei Sumberdaya Alam Laut Bakosurtanal, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- C. Wilkinson. ed., Status of Coral Reefs of the World: 2008 (Townsville, Global Coral Reef Monitoring Network and Reef and Rainforest Research Centre, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- World Meteorological Organization, Climate, Carbon, and Coral Reefs (Switzerland: World Meteorological Organization, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. D. M. Manessa, M. Haidar, S. Budhiman, G. Winarso, A. Kanno, T. Sagawa, M. Sekine, Evaluating the Performance of Lyzenga’s Water Column Correction in Case-1 Coral Reef Water Using a Simulated Worldview-2 Imagery (IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.