E3S Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||21 December 2018|
- E. Hendarto, Environmental Dimension of Dairy Farmer’s Livestock in Banyumas Regency, Central Java Province. Dissertation. Graduate program. Diponegoro University. Semarang, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Marpaung, B. Karo and R. Tarigan, Utilization of Liquid Organic Fertilizers and Planting Techniques in Improving Growth and Potato Products. Journal of Horticultura. Vol. 24 1: 49—55, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- L. D. Abdullah, D.S. Budhie and A.D. Lubis, The Influence of Urine Goats Applications and Commercial Organic Liquid Fertilizer to Some Agronomic Parameters on Indigofera Sp. Pastura. Vol. 1 1: 5—8, 2011 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Greatheat, Plants and Plant Extracts for Improving Animal Productivity. Proceedings of the nutrition Society. Vol. 62: 279–290, 2003 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Rahman, M. Tateyama, M. Niimi, R. B Abdullah, W.E Wan Khadijah, O. Kawamura, Changes in Oxalate and Some Minerals Concentrations of Setaria sphacelata Under Cutting and Un-cutting Conditions. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Z.A. Huang, D.A. Jiang, Y, Yang, Y.W. Sun and S.H. Jin, Effects of Nitrogen Deficiency on Gas Exchange, Chlorophyll Fluorescence, and Antioxidant Enzymes in Leaves of Rice Plants. Photosynthetica. Vol. 42 3: 357–364, 2004 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.O. Aiyejagbara, B.O. Aderemi, A.O. Ameh, E. Ishidi, F.F. Aiyejagbara, U. Ibeneme and M.S. Olakunie, Production of Bioethanol from Elephant Grass Pennisetum pupureum Stem. International Journal of Innovative Mathematics, Statistics and Energy Policies. Vol 4 1: 1—9, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- C.C. Onyeonagu, and Ugwuanyi, Influence of cutting height and nitrogen fertilization on plant height and tiller production of guinea grass Panicum maximum Jacq pasture. African Journal of Agricultural Research. Vol. 7 48. Pp. 6401-6407, 2012 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.F.S. Ferreira, M.V. Cornacchione, X. Liu and D.L. Suarez, Nutritient Composition, Forage Parameters, Antioxidant Capacity of Alfalfa Medicago sativa, L. in Response to Saline Irrigation Water. Journal Agriculture. Vol. 5: 577–597, 2015 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Aminudin, and E. Hendarto, Textbook of Agrostology. Faculty of Animal Husbandry. Jenderal Soedirman University. Purwokerto, 2000 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.