E3S Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Technology and Pollution Control|
|Published online||21 December 2018|
- WHO/UNICEF, (World Health Organization and UNICEF). Progress on Sanitation and Drinking Water e 2015 Update and MDG Assessment. WHO, Switzerland. Available at. http://www.unicef.org/publications/index_82419.html (2015) (accessed 10.07.18.) [Google Scholar]
- R.C.G. Chidya, S. Matamula, O. Nakoma, C.B.J. Chawinga. Physics and Chemistry of the Earth 93 55–62 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Hazmi, R. Desmiarti, E.P. Waldi, Darwison, Journal of Engineering and Technological Sciences 45 (1) 1–8 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.K. Chan, M.L. Wu, European Journal of Operational Research 143 (3) 463–497 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.Z. Mehrjerdi, International Journal of Quality & Reliabilty Management 27 (6) 616–640 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Xu, X. Xu, S.Q. Xie, International Journal of Productivity and Quality Management 6 (4) 457494 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Hauser, D. Clausing, Harvard Business Review 66 63–73 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- L. Cohen, Quality Function Deployment: How to Make QFD Work for You, Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Kaufman, J. J., Woodhead, R., Stimulating Innovation in Products and Services: With Function Analysis and Mapping. John Wiley & Sons (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.