E3S Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Health, Toxicology and Epidemiology|
|Published online||21 December 2018|
- Eidelman AI, Schanler RJ, Johnston M, Landers S, Noble L, Szucs K, et al. Breastfeeding and the use of human milk. Pediatrics. (2012);129(3):e827–e41. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Temple Newhook J, Newhook LA, Midodzi WK, Murphy Goodridge J, Burrage L, Gill N, et al. Determinants of nonmedically indicated in-hospital supplementation of infants whose birthing parents intended to exclusively breastfeed. Journal of Human Lactation. (2017);33(2):278–84. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Maula SN, Widyawati MN, editors. The Effect Of Electric Breast Pump In Increasing Breat Milk Production Proceedings of the International Conference on Applied Science and Health; (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Asztalos EV, Campbell-Yeo M, da Silva OP, Ito S, Kiss A, Knoppert D, et al. Enhancing human milk production with domperidone in mothers of preterm infants: results from the Empower trial. Journal of Human Lactation. (2017);33(1):181–7. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Esfahani MS, Berenji-Sooghe S, Valiani M, Ehsanpour S. Effect of acupressure on milk volume of breastfeeding mothers referring to selected health care centers in Tehran. Iranian journal of nursing and midwifery research. (2015);20(1):7. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Luo D, Wang X, He J. A comparison between acute pressure block of the sciatic nerve and acupressure: methodology, analgesia, and mechanism involved. Journal of pain research. (2013);6:589. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Mehta P, Dhapte V, Kadam S, Dhapte V. Contemporary acupressure therapy: Adroit cure for painless recovery of therapeutic ailments. Journal of traditional and complementary medicine. (2017);7(2):251–63. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Li K. A Pilot Study to Evaluate the Effect of Acupuncture on Increasing Milk Supply of Lactating Mothers: Victoria University; (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Neri I, Allais G, Vaccaro V, Minniti S, Airola G, Schiapparelli P, et al. Acupuncture treatment as breastfeeding support: preliminary data. The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. (2011);17(2):133–7. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Busch D, Silbert-Flagg J. Opioid Use Dependency in the Mother Who Desires to Breastfeed Her Newborn: A Case Study. Journal of Pediatric Health Care. 2018;32(3):223–30. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Suryono S, Suseso JE, Mashuri C, Sabila AD, Nugraha JAM, Primasiwi MH. RFID Sensor for Automated Prediction of Reorder Point (ROP) Values in a Vendor Management Inventory (VMI) System Using Fuzzy Time Series. Advanced Science Letters. 2017;23(3):2398–400. [Google Scholar]
- Han J-S. Acupuncture: neuropeptide release produced by electrical stimulation of different frequencies. Trends in neurosciences. (2003);26(1):17–22. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- RJ WK. Breastfeeding and Human Lactation 5th Edition (2016):79–156. [Google Scholar]
- Andrews Z. Neuroendocrine regulation of prolactin secretion during late pregnancy: easing the transition into lactation. Journal of neuroendocrinology. (2005);17(7):466–73. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Fu J-Y, Zhang X, Zhao Y-H, Tong H-F, Chen D-Z, Huang M-H. Scientific production and citation impact: a bibliometric analysis in acupuncture over three decades. Scientometrics. (2012);93(3):1061–79. [Google Scholar]
- Ma S-X. Enhanced nitric oxide concentrations and expression of nitric oxide synthase in acupuncture points/meridians. The Journal of Alternative & Complementary Medicine. (2003);9(2):207–15. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bellew W. James MLS, Nolan P. Thomas. Modalities for Therapeutic Intervention. 2016:225–315. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.