E3S Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Technology, Culture and Society in Waste Management|
|Published online||21 December 2018|
- J. R. Jambeck, R. Geyer, C. Wilcox, et al., “Plastic waste inputs from land into the ocean,” Am. Assoc. Adv. Sci. 347 (6223), 768–771 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Karuniastuti, “Danger of Plastic Waste on Human Health and Environment,” Forum Teknol., 3(1), 6–14 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. M. Lemieux, C. C. Lutes, J. A. Abbott, and K. M. Aldous, Environ. Sci. Technol., 34(3), 377–384 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- D. Mukerjee, J. Air Manag. Assoc. 48(2), 157–165, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Ivar and M. F. Costa, Environ. Pollut. 185, 352364 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- DLH. (Local Environmental Agency), “Performance Report in 2016,” Semarang, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Industry, “Performance Report in 2017,” 2017. [Google Scholar]
- C. Molgaard, Resour. Conserv. Recycl. 15, 51–63 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, “Plastic Waste: Ecological and Human Health Impacts,” 2011. [Google Scholar]
- J. S. Kumar, K. V. Subbaiah, and P. V. Rao, Int. J. Innov. Manajement Technol., 2, 238–243 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Novita, “Study of the Effectiveness of Waste Management in Post-handling a part of the Sanitation Department’s Duties to Sub-distric and District in Semarang City.,” Semarang, 2005. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.