E3S Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environment, Infrastructure Development, Culture and Society|
|Published online||21 December 2018|
- Indonesia government, Indonesia Disaster Management regulation number 24, 2007 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Gusman AR, Tanioka Y, Matsumoto H, Iwasaki S. “Analysis of the Tsunami Generated by the Great 1977 Sumba Earthquake that Occurred in Indonesia”, Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America (Seismological Society of America) 99 (4): 2169–2179. (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sumbawa Local Government, Local Disaster Management Operation, number 5 year 2016. Regulation, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Nakayama H., Shimaoka, T., Omine K., Maryono., Patsaraporn, P., Siriratpiriya, O Solid Waste Management in Bangkok at 2011 Thailand Floods, Journal of Disaster Research (8).3, pp.456–464 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Syam. H Nur. Community participation model. (in Bahasa) Pustaka Pesantren Yogyakarta (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Kurniawan. Bernanda, Program Evaluation of Bangun Praja, Magister Thesis in Master Program of Regional and Urban Development, Faculty Engineering, Diponegoro University. (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Maryono, Nakayama, H., & Shimaoka, T. Identification of factors affecting stakeholders’ intentions to promote preparedness in disaster waste management: A structural equation modeling approach. Memoirs of Faculty Engiengeeing Kyushu University, 74(3), 79–98 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Winarti. Community planning in village for disaster risk reduction in Desa Ngargo Mulyo, Dukun Sub Distric, Magelang Regency. Magister Program of Environmental Science Thesis, School of Postgraduate, Diponegoro Univeristy. (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Carter, W. Disaster Manegement: A Disaster Manager’s Handbook. Manila: ADB; 2011. 1204 [Google Scholar]
- Eberhardt, E., Bonzanigo, L., & Loew, S. Long-term investigation of a deep-seated creeping landslide in crystalline rock. Part II. Mitigation measures and numerical modelling of deep drainage at Campo Vallemaggia. Canadian Geotechnical Journal; 44 (10): 8–12 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.