E3S Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environment, Infrastructure Development, Culture and Society|
|Published online||21 December 2018|
- Abdul Rahman & Heri Supomo. (2012). Customer Satisfaction Analysis On Ship Repair Works With Quality Function Deployment (QFD) Method. [Google Scholar]
- Budiyanto, A. (2016). Environmental Insurance Model in Shipyard Industry. [Google Scholar]
- Saeni MS. (1989). Chemical environment. Bogor: Center for Inter-University Studies. Biological Science of IPB [Google Scholar]
- Law no. 23 of 1997 on Environmental Management. [Google Scholar]
- UNCLOS III (Third United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea = UN.DocA/Conv. 62/122. Entering into force on November 16, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- Aulia, W. (2008). Prospect of Domestic Shipbuilding Industry To Face Global Competition. [Google Scholar]
- Andilas & Liana. (2017). Implementation of PT.Pelayaran Nasional Toll Sea Indonesia Program. [Google Scholar]
- Suwardi (2008). Effect of Ship Visits and Utilization of Reception Facilities on Port Quality Waters. Thesis. University of Indonesia. [Google Scholar]
- Miller, G. T. & Spoolman. (2015). Environmental science. Dan Fitzgerald, Graphic World Inc. [Google Scholar]
- Hambali, I. (2004). Ecoport: Government Policy on Revitalization of Liquid Waste Storage Facility at Port (Case Study at Port of Tanjung Perak Surabaya in Bandar Indah Program Framework). Thesis. University of Indonesia. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.