E3S Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environment, Infrastructure Development, Culture and Society|
|Published online||21 December 2018|
- J Puspitawati, Ekologi Keluarga Konsep dan Lingkungan, PT Penerbit IPB Press, Bogor (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. Khor, Globalization and the South: Some Critical Issues, Penang Malaysia, Third World Network (2000). [Google Scholar]
- J. Bhagwati, In Defense of Globalization, New York, Oxford University Press, Inc (2004). [Google Scholar]
- A. Appadurai, “Deep democracy: urban governmentality and the horizon of politics”, Environment and urbanization, 13(2), 23–43 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- S. Goswami, “The slums: a note on facts and solution”, Indian Streams Research Journal, 3, 1–10 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- B. Freire-Medeiros, “The favela and its touristic transits”, Geoforum, 40(4). 580–588 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- K. Spracklen, The Meaning and Purpose of Leisure, London, Palgrave Macmillan (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Frenzel, Slum tourism in the context of the tourism and poverty (relief) debate, Die Erde, 144 (2), 117–28 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Rogerson and T. Mthombeni, “From Slum Tourism to Slum Tourists: Township Resident Mobilities in South Africa”, Nordic Journal of African Studies, 24 (3&4), 319–338 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- E. Dnrr and R. Jaffe, Theorizing Slum Tourism: Performing, Negotiating and Transforming Inequality, European Review of Latin American and Caribbean Studies, 93, 113–123 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- F. Frenzel., K. Koens, and M. Steinbrink, Slum Tourism: Poverty, power, and ethics, New York, Routledge (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Rolfes, “Poverty tourism: theoretical reflections and empirical findings regarding an extraordinary form of tourism”, Geo Journal, 75(5), 421–442 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Febrina, “Taking a tour on the poor side”, The Jakarta Post, June 9, 2009. Retrieved October 1, 2017, retrieved from http://www.thejakartapost.com in 27 August 2017 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- R. Prasetyanti, Slum Kampong Tourism “Jakarta Hidden Tour”: Designing Eco-Cultural Based Pro-Poor Tourism, EJIS European Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies Articles, 3 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- K. Marx, Capital, v. 1, London, Penguin (1976). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang & A. Pizam, (Eds), Destination marketing and management: Theories and applications, Cabi (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.