E3S Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Environment, Infrastructure Development, Culture and Society|
|Published online||21 December 2018|
- G. Hilson, An overview of land use conflicts in mining communities. Land Use Policy, Vol. 19, p. 65–73 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- T. S. Pinkston, & Carroll, A. B. A, Retrospective Examination of CSR Orientations: Have They Changed?, J. Bus. Eth., 15, p. 199–206 (1996). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Twigg, Corporate Social Responsibility And Disaster Reduction: A Global Overview, Funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID): ESCOR award no. R7893, DFID supports policies, programmes and projects to promote international development, DFID provided funds for this study as part of that objective but the views and opinions expressed are those of the author alone, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- G. Buldybayeva, Both Sides of CSR Practice: A Case from Oil and Gas Industry in Kazakhstan, Acta Polytechnica Hungarica, Vol. 11, No. 2 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- L. V. Bertalanffy, General System Theory Foundations, Development, Applications, George Braziller, New York (1968). [Google Scholar]
- C. A. Visher Effective Reentry Programs, Criminology and Public Policy, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Hamidu, H. Md. Haron, and A. Amran, Corporate Social Responsibility: A Review on Definitions, Core Characteristics and Theoretical Perspectives, Vol 6 No 4 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Sirnayatin, Membangun Karakter Bangsa Melalui Pembelajaran Sejarah, Bandung: Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.