E3S Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environment, Infrastructure Development, Culture and Society|
|Published online||21 December 2018|
- Indonesia Government, Indonesia Law No.24 year 2007, Disaster Management. (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Nakayama, H, Shimaoka, T, Omine, K, Maryono, Patsaraporn, P, Siriratpiriya, O., Solid Waste Management in Bangkok at 2011 Thailand Floods, Journal of Disaster Research (8).3, pp.456–464 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Maryono, Nakayama, H, Shimaoka, T, Identification of factors affecting stakeholders intentions to promote preparedness in disaster waste management: A structural equation modeling approach. Memoirs of Faculty Engiengeeing Kyushu University, 74(3), 79–98, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- National Disaster Management Board, Disaster Management Guide line, Head of National Disaster Management Board regulation number 4 year 2008. [Google Scholar]
- GOI-UNDP. Good Practices in Community Based Disaster Risk Management, Gender Mainstreaming Chapter. 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Mercy Corps. Established Community Based Early Warning System: Practicioner’s Handbook. Nepal: Mind Share Communications Pvt. Ltd. 2010 [Google Scholar]
- National Government, Disaster Management Operation, National Government Regulation Number 21 year 2008. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.