E3S Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Green Public Policy, Politic, and Equity Development|
|Published online||21 December 2018|
- C. Farrelly, “Contemporary Political Theory”, SAGE Publications, London (2004). [Google Scholar]
- I. Indratno, et. al., “Literature Study of Democracy Participation: an article”, Retrieved from https://datastudi.files.wordpress.com/ on October 12, 2017 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- H. Kusmanto, “Citizen Participation in Political Democratic.” Jurnal Ilmu Pemerintahan dan Sosial Politik UMA, 2(1), pp 78–90 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Brenton Holmes. “Citizens’ engagement in policymaking and the design of public services”, Research Paper No.1, 2011-12, Parliament of Australia, Department of Parliamentary Services, p.6 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- SIDA (A summary). “Participation in Democratic Governance, A summary of the four methods reports”, Digging Deeper p.8 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- SIDA (A summary). “Democracy, Government and Public Participation”, Retrieved from http://paralegaladvice.org.za on October 12, 2017(2016). [Google Scholar]
- SIDA (A summary). “Participatory Democracy & Service Delivery in the Context of Local Government”. Address by the MEC: Local Government and Housing to the Public Participation Conference”, Retrieved from https://www.westerncape.gov.za on October 12, 2017 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- P. D. Gibson, D. P. Lacy and M. J. Dougherty. “Improving Performance and Accountability in Local Government with Citizen Participation”. The Innovation Journal: The Public Sector Innovation Journal, 10 (1) pp. 1–12 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- J. Gaventa and C. Valderrama, “Participation, Citizenship and Local Governance”: An Article for workshop on strengthening participation in local governance, Institute of Development Studies (2005). [Google Scholar]
- B. Cooke and U. Kothari, “Participation: The New Tyranny?”, Zed Books, London (2002). [Google Scholar]
- E. I. Rahman, Retrieved from http://repository.ung.ac.id on October 12, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- European Institute for Public Participation, “Public participation in Europe: an international perspective”, p. 4, Retrieved from http://www.participationinstitute.org/ on October 12, 2017(2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.