E3S Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Green Public Policy, Politic, and Equity Development|
|Published online||21 December 2018|
- L. Piciullo, S. L. Gariano, M. Melillo, M. T. Brunetti, S. Peruccacci, F. Guzzetti, and M. Calvello. Definition and performance of a threshold-based regional early warning model for rainfall-induced landslides. Landslides: p. 1–14 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. B. C. Douss, R. Abassi, and S. G. El Fatmi, A trust-based security environment in MANET: definition and performance evaluation. Annals of Telecommunications 72 (7-8): p. 491–498 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Naidoo, The South African Criminal Law’s response to the crimes of fraud and corruption within local government, Dissertations University of Pretoria (2017). [Google Scholar]
- C. S. Yee, A. Sujan, K. James, and J. K. Leung, Perceptions of Singaporean internal audit customers regarding the role and effectiveness of internal audit, Asian Journal of Business and Accounting 1 (2): p. 147–174 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- P. Broberg, The auditor at work: A study of auditor practice in Big 4 audit firms. Dissertation Department of Business Administration, School of Economics and Management, Lund University (2013). [Google Scholar]
- FX. Luthans, Organizational Behavior, McGraw-Hill, New York (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A. C. Mustamu, Aplikasi Teori Kenyamanan Katharine Kolcaba Jurnal Keperawatan alvamustamu, 23 (2): p. 234–239 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- I. S. Pinto, and W. N. Picoto, Professional ethics and governance: understanding appraiser independence, International Journal of Business Governance and Ethics 11 (4): p.290–312 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. -C. Lin, Y.-H. Lu, F.-C. Lin, and Y.-C. Lu, “Net Losses and The Relationship Between Auditor Independence and Client Importance: Evidence From a Cubist Regression-Tree Model”, Journal of Emerging Technologies in Accounting, 4 (2): p. 21–32 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.