E3S Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Green Public Policy, Politic, and Equity Development|
|Published online||21 December 2018|
- T. Yuwono, “Importance of Context in Good Governance Innovation in Indonesia”. Paper presented on International Seminar of ADIPSI-UNITAS Palembang, 25-26 Januari 2017 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Grindle, “Going Local: Decentralization, Democratization, and the Promise of Good Governance”, Princeton University Press, Oxfordshire (2007). [Google Scholar]
- A. Kay, “The Dynamics of Public Policy: Theory and Evidence”, Edward Elgar Publishing Limited, Cheltenham, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Chibba, “Governance and Development: The Current Role of Theory, Policy and Practice.” World Economics, Vol. 10 (2) April-June pp 79–108 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Grindle, “Good Governance: The Inflation of an Idea”, Harvard Kennedy School, Massachusetts (2010). [Google Scholar]
- O. Serrat, “Innovation in the Public Sector”, Asian Development Bank. Washington D.C., (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. S. Sumarto, “Inovasi, Partisipasi dan Good Governance: 20 Prakarsa Inovatif dan Partisipatif di Indonesia”, Buku Obor, Jakarta (2009). [Google Scholar]
- G. Dudley and J. Richardson, “Why Does Policy Change?: Lessons from British Transport Policy, 1945-1999”, Routledge, New York (2000). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.