E3S Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Green Economic and Development|
|Published online||21 December 2018|
- G. E. C. Borio, and A. Filardo, “Globalisation and Inflation: New Cross-Country Evidence on the Global Determinants of Domestic Inflation,” Working Paper No 227, Bank for International Settlements (2007). [Google Scholar]
- J. Ihrig. et. al “Some Simple Tests of the Globalization and Inflation Hypothesis,” Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, IF Discussion Paper No. 891 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- K. Adam. “Learning to Forecast and Cyclical Behavior of Output and Inflation”, Macroeconomic Dynamics, Vol. 9(1), 1–27 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- K. Adam. “Experimental Evidence on the Persistence of Output and Inflation,” Economic Journal, vol. 117(520), 603–636 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- An, S., and F. Schorfheide,. “Bayesian Analysis of DSGE Models”, Econometric Reviews, Vol. 26, Issue 2-4, pages 113–172 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- L. Ball. “Has Globalization Changed Inflation?”, NBER Working Paper 12687. (2006). [Google Scholar]
- G. Benigno, and P. Benigno. “Designing targeting rules for international monetary policy cooper- ation,” Journal of Monetary Economics, Vol. 53, Iss. 3, 473–506 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- J. Gertler ed., International Dimensions of Monetary Policy, University of Chicago Press. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.