E3S Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Green Economic and Development|
|Published online||21 December 2018|
- GFW, “Indonesia Global Forest Watch Report,” 2016. [Online]. Available: http://www.globalforestwatch.org. [Google Scholar]
- World Bank, “Word Development Report - Pembangunan dan Perubahan Iklim,” 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Sasana H. and Ghozali I., “The Impact of Fossil and Renewable Energy Consumption on the Economic Growth in Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa,” Int. J. Energy Econ. Policy, vol. 7, No. 3, pp. 194–200, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- BKPM, “Badan Koordinasi Penanaman Modal,” 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Kementerian Lingkungan Hidup dan Kehutanan (KLHK), “Indeks Kualitas Lingkungan Hidup Indonesia 2016,” p. 173, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- H. Gholipour Fereidouni, “Foreign Direct Investments in Real Estate Sector and CO2 Emission,” Manag. Environ. Qual. An Int. J., vol. 24, No. 4, pp. 463–476, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. S. F. Ho and H. M. R. Ahmad, “Macroeconomic and Country Specific Determinants of FDI,” Bus. Rev., vol. 18, No. 1, pp. 219–227, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Cole, R. J. R. Elliott, and L. Zhang, “Foreign Direct Investment and the Environment,” Annu. Rev. Environ. Resour., vol. 42, No. 1, pp. 465–487, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- D. I. Stern, “The Rise and Fall of the Environmental Kuznets Curve,” World Dev., vol. 32, No. 8, pp. 1419–1439, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- H. Sasana and A. E. Putri, “The Increase of Energy Consumption and Carbon Dioxide (CO2 ) Emission in Indonesia,” in E3S Web of Conferences, 2018, vol. 01008, p. 5. [Google Scholar]
- M. Shahbaz, S. Nasreen, F. Abbas, and O. Anis, “Does Foreign Direct Investment Impede Environmental Quality in High, Middle. and Low-income Countries?,” Energy Econ., vol. 51, pp. 275–287, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Kim and N. Adilov, “The lesser of two evils: An empirical investigation of foreign direct investment-pollution tradeoff,” Appl. Econ., vol. 44, No. 20, pp. 2597–2606, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- N. Zugravu-Soilita, How does Foreign Direct Investment Affect Pollution? Toward a Better Understanding of the Direct and Conditional Effects, vol. 66, No. 2. Springer Netherlands, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- D. T. Wang and W. Y. Chen, “Foreign direct investment, institutional development, and environmental externalities: Evidence from China,” J. Environ. Manage., vol. 135, pp. 81–90, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- J. Lan, M. Kakinaka, and X. Huang, “Foreign Direct Investment, Human Capital and Environmental Pollution in China,” Environ. Resour. Econ., vol. 51, No. 2, pp. 255–275, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Shi, “Population Growth and Global Carbon Dioxide Emissions,” Int. Union Sci. Study, vol. 47, no. June, pp. 1–207, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Escanciano, “A simple and robust estimator for linear regression models with strictly exogenous instruments,” Econom. J., vol. 21, No. 1, pp. 36–54, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- G. Y. Zakarya, B. Mostefa, S. M. Abbes, and G. M. Seghir, “Factors Affecting CO2 Emissions in the BRICS Countries: A Panel Data Analysis,” Procedia Econ. Finanec., vol. 26, no. May, pp. 114–125, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Ahmed, “Environmental Kuznets curve for CO 2 emission in Mongolia: an empirical analysis,” Manag. Environ. Qual. An Int. J., vol. 25, No. 4, pp. 505–516, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Omri, D. K. Nguyen, and C. Rault, “Causal Interactions Between CO2 Emissions, FDI, and Economic Growth: Evidence from Dynamic Simultaneous-equation Models,” Econ. Model., vol. 42, pp. 382–389, 2014. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.