E3S Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Gender, Formal‐Informal Worker and Environmental Behavior|
|Published online||21 December 2018|
- L. R. Ngai and B. Petrongolo, Gender Gaps and the Rise of the Service Economy, American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics Vol. 9, No. 4:1–14 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The United Nations Development Programme, Human Development Report 2016: Human Development for Everyone, New York, The United Nations Development Programme (2016). [Google Scholar]
- World Bank, GDP per capita, PPP (current international $), Retrieved from http://data.worldbank.org on October 16, 2017 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- World Bank, Trade (% GDP), Retrieved from http://data.worldbank.org on October 16, 2017 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- World Bank, Foreign direct investment, net inflows (% of GDP), Retrieved from http://data.worldbank.org on October 16, 2017 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. Arellano and S. Bond, Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations, Review of Economic Studies, Vol. 58, Issue 2: 277–297 (1991). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Blundell and S. Bond, Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models, J.Eco., Vol. 87: 115–143 (1998). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Aguayo-Tellez, The Impact of Trade Liberalization Policies and FDI on Gender Inequalities. A Literature Review, Background paper for the World Development Report 2012 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Gary S. Becker and H. Gregg Lewis, On the Interaction between the Quantity and Quality of Children, J.Pol.Eco., Vol. 81, No. 2: S279–S288 (1973) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Forsythe et al., Gender Inequalities and Economic Growth: A Longitudinal Evaluation, Economic Development and Cultural Change, Vol. 48, No. 3: 573–617. (2000). [Google Scholar]
- J. Greenwood et al., Engines of Liberation, Review of Economic Studies 72: 109–133 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. H. Oostendorp, Globalization and the Gender Wage Gap, The World Bank Economic Review, Vol. 23, No.1: 141–161 (2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.