E3S Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Gender, Formal‐Informal Worker and Environmental Behavior|
|Published online||21 December 2018|
- M. Flood, Involving Men in Efforts to End Violence Against Women. Men and Masculinities, Men and Masculinities, Sage Journals, 14(3), 358–377 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Esplen, Engaging Men in Gender Equality: Positive Strategies and Approaches, BRIDGE (development - gender), Institute of Development Studies - University of Sussex, Brighton (2006). [Google Scholar]
- L. Burrows, From Atlas of The Future, Retrived from https://atlasofthefuture.org/project/mencare/ September 12, 2017 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Flood, Engaging men: Strategies and dilemmas in violence prevention education among men, Women Against Violence, 13, 25–32 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- S. Thamar van Bemmelen, State of World’s Father’s Country Report: Indonesia 2015, Rutgers WPF Indonesia, Jakarta, Indonesia (2015). [Google Scholar]
- APJII, Infografis Penetrasi & Perilaku Pengguna Internet Indonesia 2016, Asosiasi Penyelenggara Jasa Internet Indonesia, Jakarta (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. Joyce, Digital Activism Decoded: The New Mechanics of Change, International Debate Education Association, New York (2010). [Google Scholar]
- D. Asmarani, A new push for women’s rights, Retrieved from https://sr-indonesia.com on April 15, 2017 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Nishant, Sneha, P. Purayil, & Chattapadhyay, Sumandro, Digital Activism in Asia Reader, Meson Press, Luneburg (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Lim, Many Clicks but Little Sticks: Social Media Activism in Indonesia, J. C. A., 636–657(2013). [Google Scholar]
- D. Asmarani, Magdalene.co”, Retrieved from http://magdalene.co on September 8, 2017 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- MenCare, About MenCare, Retrived from https://men-care.org on September 10, 2017 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Laki laki Peduli. Retrived from https://www.youtube.com on September 11, 2017 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.