E3S Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||System Information and Decision Support System|
|Published online||21 December 2018|
- Erasmus University Rotterdam, 2015. [Online]. Available: https://www.eur.nl/sites/corporate/files/2017-11/webbrochure2015_Cheating-plagiarism_EN.pdf. [Accessed 2018]. [Google Scholar]
- A. Singhal and R. S. Pavithr, “Degree Certificate Authentication using QR Code and Smartphone,” International Journal of Computer Applications, vol. 120, no. 16, pp. 38–43, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- R. Patel, A. Ombale, Y. Patel and C. Raut, “E-Secured Documents & Sharing Via Qr Code,” International Journal of Recent Trends in Engineering & Research (IJRTER), vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 31–34, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- F. F. Rochman and I. K. Raharjana, “Implementation of QR Code and Digital Signature to Determine the Validity of KRS and KHS Documents,” Scientific Journal of Informatics, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 8–19, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. A. Ahmed and J. W. Jang, “Higher Educational Certificate Authentication System Using QR Code Tag,” International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, vol. 12, no. 20, pp. 9728–9734, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- N. Mohadikar and C. Devade, “Online Banking Authentication System Using QR-Code and Mobile OTP,” International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA), pp. 1810–1815, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- D. L. Tresnani and R. Munir, “Implementasi Sistem Absensi Pegawai Menggunakan QR Code pada Smartphone Berbasis Android,” Teknik Informatika, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Bandung, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Wilson, “QR codes in the library: Are they worth the effort? Analysis of a QR code pilot project,” Journal of Access Services 9, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Change, “An introduction to using QR codes in scholarly journals,” Sci Ed, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 113–117, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Zhang, D. Yao and Q. Zhou, “he Application and Design of QR Code in Scenic Spot’s eTicketing System A Case Study of Shenzhen Happy Valley,” International Journal of Science and Technology, vol. 2, no. 12, pp. 817–822, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- R. Arora and A. Parashar, “Secure User Data in Cloud Computing Using Encryption Algorithms,” International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 1922–1926, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- N. Aleisa, “A Comparison of the 3DES and AES Encryption Standards,” International Journal of Security and Its Applications, vol. 9, no. 7, pp. 241–246, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Rege, N. Goenka, P. Bhutada and S. Mane, “Bluetooth Communication using Hybrid Encryption Algorithm based on AES and RSA,” International Journal of Computer Applications, vol. 71, no. 22, pp. 10–13, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- E. Martiana, N. Rosyid and U. Augestia, “Application of Automatic Clustering in Document Searching Machine,” Telkomnika, vol. 8, no. 1, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Eldira, E. K. Martiana and N. R. Mubtada, “The Application of Hill Climbing Automatic Clustering in Web mining for English Document Searching,” EEPIS Project, Surabaya, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Mollin, Codes: The Guide To Secrecy From Ancient To Modern Times, Boca Raton: Chapman and Hall/CRC, 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. O. Alanazi, B. B. Zaidan, A. A. Zaidan, H. A. Jalab, M. Shabbir and Y. Al-Nabhani, “New Comparative Study Between DES, 3DES and AES within Nine Factors,” Journal Of Computing, vol. 2, no. 3, 2010. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.