E3S Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2018International Conference Series on Life Cycle Assessment: Life Cycle Assessment as A Metric to Achieve Sustainable Development Goals (ICSoLCA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 December 2018|
- E. S. Irianto. (2012). An Empirical Study of Tax as an Instrument of Democratization. International Journal of Administrative Science & Organization, 19(3), 162-174. [Google Scholar]
- R. E. Jaweng, Robert Endi. Review the Policy of Decentralization and Regional Autonomy, Critical Reflection of Regional Autonomy (Jakarta, Regional Autonomy Monitoring Brief, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Karim, Abdul Gafar, Amirudin, M. Sukmajati, A. Nur. The Issue of Complexity of Local Autonomous in Indonesia (Yogyakarta, The Governmental Science Program, Faculty of Social and Political Science, Gadjah Mada University & Pustaka Pelajar, 2003). [Google Scholar]
- R. Kelly. Making the Property Tax Work. Chapter forthcoming in Taxation and Development: The Weakest Link - Essays in Honor of Roy Bahl, Working Paper 1311, Andrew Young School of Public Policy (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A. Lutfi, Inayati, A. Hendrawan, H. Rosdiana. Land and Building Tax for Urban and Suburban Sectors Devolution: Challenges and Opportunity in Strengthening Taxing Capacity to Boost Regional Competitiveness (Depok, UI Press, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. Sidik. Optimization Local Taxes and Charges to Strengthening Local Revenue Capacity. Paper presented at 21st Graduation Ceremony of Administrative Science College - National Institute of Public Administration Bandung, 10 April 2002. [Google Scholar]
- F. Stewart, R. Venugopal. CRISE Policy Briefing No. 2: Inequality and Fiscal Policy (United Kingdom: Centre for Research on Inequality, Human Security and Ethnicity University of Oxford, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- The Directorate General of Financial Balance of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia. Supplementary Handbook of Governance and Local Development in 2013: Affirmative Policy in Regional Development Acceleration for Increased Public Welfare (Jakarta, The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Data from Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.