E3S Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2018International Conference Series on Life Cycle Assessment: Life Cycle Assessment as A Metric to Achieve Sustainable Development Goals (ICSoLCA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Biodiversity and Forest Conservation|
|Published online||12 December 2018|
- DGCF, Capture Fisheries Statistic of Cilacap Ocean Fisheries Port (Directorate General of Capture Fisheries, Ministry of Marine Affairs and Fisheries, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Camhi, S. Fowler, J. Musick, A. Brautugam, S. Fordham, Sharks and their relatives, ecology, and conservation (IUCN, UK, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Zainudin, Ecosystem-based shark fisheries management in Indonesia. Major Thesis. Department of Biology, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Universitas Indonesia (in Bahasa) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- FAO, FAO Global Capture Production database updated to 2015. Summary information: Fisheries and Aquaculture Department (Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Rome, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Hilborn, Are sustainable fisheries achievable? Marine conservation biology: the science of maintaining the sea’s biodiversity (Island Press, Washington, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- IOTC, http://www.iotc.org/science/status-summary-species-tuna-and-tuna-species-under-iotc-mandate-well-other-species-impacted-iotc (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Minister of Marine Affairs and Fisheries 47/KEPMEN-KP/2016, About estimation of potential, a number of accounts allowed, and level of utilization of fish resources in the regional management of state fisheries of the Republic of Indonesia (Ministry of Marine Affairs and Fisheries, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Gulland, Manual of methods for fish stock assessment part I (FAO, Rome, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- P.K. Bartram, J.J. Kaneko, Catch to By-catch Ratios: Comparing Hawaii’s Longline Fisheries with Others (The University of Hawaii-NOAA, Joint Institute for Marine and Atmospheric Research, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- D. Novianto, B. Nugraha, Marine Fisheries 5, 2, 119-127 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Widodo, B.I. Prisantoso, R.T. Mahulettes The species and size distribution of fish by-catch in tuna fisheries in the Pacific Ocean (National Research Council Ministry of Research and Technology- Agency of Maritime and Fisheries Research, Jakarta, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- K. Yokota, M. Kiyota, H. Minami, Fisheries Research 81, 2-3, 337-341 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Watson, S. P. Epperly, A. K. Shah, D.G. Foster, Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences 62, 5, 965-981 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Kumar, P. Pravin, B. Meenakumari, P. Khanolkar, M. Baiju, Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 31, 2, 301-307 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Varghese, K. Vijayakumaran, A. Tiburtius, V.D. Mhatre, Indian Journal of Geo-marine Science. 44, 1, 26-36 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- W.T. White, P.R. Last, J.D. Stevens, G.K. Yearsley, Fahmi, Dharmadi. Economically important sharks & rays of Indonesia (Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. John, B. Varghese, Decline in CPUE of oceanic sharks in the Indian EEZ: urgent need for precautionary approach. Paper presented at IOTC Working Party on Ecosystems and Bycatch. Mombasa, Kenya (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Sulistyaningsih, A. Barata, K. Siregar, Indonesian Fisheries Research Journal, 17, 3, 185-191 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kurniawan, M.N. Habibie, Journal of Meteorology dan Geophysics 12, 3, (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.