E3S Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2018International Conference Series on Life Cycle Assessment: Life Cycle Assessment as A Metric to Achieve Sustainable Development Goals (ICSoLCA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy and Environment|
|Published online||12 December 2018|
- International Energy Agency, Technology Roadmap: Delivering Sustainable Bioenergy. (OECD/IEA, Paris, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Science. Bucking global trends, Japan again embraces coal power. Available online: http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2018/05/bucking-global-trends-japan-again-embraces-coal-power, Accessed on 20 June 2018 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Baxter, Fuel 84, 1295-1302 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- IHI Corporation. Meeting the Challenge of Realizing a High Ratio Co-Firing System with Woody Biomass. Available online at: https://www.ihi.co.jp/var/ezwebin_site/storage/original/application/e84e42421fc9ccc7d29e9516b30c6eea.pdf, Accessed on 6 August 2018 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- European Biofuels. Available online at: http://www.etipbioenergy.eu/images/EIBI-4-torrefaction%20and%20pyrolysis.pdf, Accessed on 20 June 2018 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. Cremers, J. Koppejan, J. Middlekamp, J. Witkamp, S. Sokhansanj, S. Melin, & S. Madrali, Status overview of torrefaction technologies, IEA Bioenergy Task 32 (Enschede, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Hayase, Promotion of energy utilization system of unutilized woody biomass, Chapter 5: Evaluation of Biomass Upgraded Coal Production Process (Waseda University, master’s Thesis, Graduate School of Environment and Energy Engineering, Tokyo, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Environment, FY2017 Ministry of Environment report on development and demonstration project for CO2 reduction (Energy self-sufficient bio modified coal technology) (Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Environmental and Chemical Engineering, Tokyo, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization. All Japan Biomass Viability. Unutilized forest and forest residual woody biomass, Available online in Japanese language: http://app1.infoc.nedo.go.jp/biomass/biomas/jpg/COutRZ25.html, Accessed on 20 June 2018 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- T. Hung, T. Y. Shai C., & S.K. Wang, Energy 22, 661-667 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- International Energy Agency Bioenergy, Biomass Combustion and Co-firing: An Overview (IEA, Apledoorn, 2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.