E3S Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2018International Conference Series on Life Cycle Assessment: Life Cycle Assessment as A Metric to Achieve Sustainable Development Goals (ICSoLCA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||12 December 2018|
- T. Soliman, F.K.S., Lim, J.S.H. Lee, and L.R. Carrasco. R. Soc. Sci. Closing oil palm yield gaps among Indonesian smallholders through industry schemes, pruning, weeding and improved seeds., 3(2016) [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Molenaar, M. Persch-Orth, S. Lord, C. Taylor, J. Harms, IFC. Diagnostic study on Indonesia oil palm smallholders. Developing better understanding on their performance and potential. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Harsono, A. Prochnow, P. Grundmann, A. Hansen, C. Hallmann. GCB Bioenergy. Energy balances and greenhouse gas emissions of palm oil biodiesel in Indonesia. 4,(2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Zulkifli, M. Halimah, K.W. Chan, Y.M. Choo, M.W. Basri. JOPER. Life cycle assessment for oil palm fresh fruit bunch production from continued land use for oil palm planted on mineral soil (part 2). 22, 887-894 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I. Volpi, P. Laville, E. Bonari, N.N. Nasso, S. Bosco. Geoderma. Improving the management of mineral fertilizers for nitrous oxide mitigation: The effect of nitrogen fertilizer type, urease and nitrification inhibitors in two different textured soils. 307, 181-188 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Musikavong, S.H. Gheewala. J. Clean. Prod. Ecological footprint assessment towards eco-efficient oil palm and rubber plantations in Thailand. 140, 581-589 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Nasution, D.S. Wibawa, T. Ahamed, R. Noguchi. J. Cle. Prod. Comparative environmental impact evaluation of palm oil mill effluent treatment using a life cycle assessment approach: A case study based on composting and a combination for biogas technologies in North Sumatera Indonesia. 184, 1028-1040 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Oktarita, Hergoulc’h, S. Anwar, L.V. Verchot. Enviro. Res. L. Substantial N2O emissions from peat decomposition and N fertilization in an oil palm plantation exacerbated by hotspots. 12 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Directorate of plantation of the Republic of Indonesia. Tree crop Estate Statistic of Indonesia Oil Palm 2013-2015. Jakarta, Indonesia. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Directorate of plantation of the Republic of Indonesia. Tree crop Estate Statistic of Indonesia Oil Palm 2015-2017. Jakarta, Indonesia. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Dobermann. Agr. Horti. Fac. Publ. Nitrogen Use Efficiency - State of the Art. (University of Nebraska. Lincoln, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- H.H. Tao, C. Donough, Y.L. Lim, S. Hendra, Rahmadsyah, G. Abdurrohim, K. Indrasuara, A. Lubis, T. Dolong, T. Oberthur, T. Eur. J. Agr. Effects of best management practices on dry matter production and fruit production efficiency of oil palm. European Journal of Agronomy. 90, 209-215(2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.