E3S Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2018International Conference Series on Life Cycle Assessment: Life Cycle Assessment as A Metric to Achieve Sustainable Development Goals (ICSoLCA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 December 2018|
- D. Cook, S. Das, Smart Environments: Technology, Protocols and Applications (Wiley-Interscience, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. Poslad, Ubiquitous Computing Smart Devices, Smart Environments and Smart Interaction (Wiley, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Anthopoulas, A. Vakali, Urban Planning and Smart Cities: Interrelations and Reciprocities. In Alvarez F. et al (Eds.), The Future Internet, 7281, 178-189 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bolivar, P.R. Manuel, Transforming City Governments for Successful Smart Cities. In Bolivar, Manuel P.R (Eds.) (Springer, Cham, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Chourabi, H., Nam, T., Walker, S., Gil-Garcia, J. R., Mellouli, S., Nahon, K., Pardo, T.A., & Scholl, H.J. Understanding smart cities: An integrative framework. Proceedings of the 45th HICSS, IEEE, 2289-2297 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- B. Van Heur, Geography Compass 4, 12, 1713-1724 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.