E3S Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2018International Conference Series on Life Cycle Assessment: Life Cycle Assessment as A Metric to Achieve Sustainable Development Goals (ICSoLCA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 December 2018|
- M. Fava Neves, V.G. Trombin, F.F. Lopes, R. Kalaki, P. Milan, The Orange Juce Business: A Brazilian Perspective (Wageningen Academic Publishers, 2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- FAO (2014). FAOSTAT [Online]. (Accessed November 2018), http://www.FAO.org [Google Scholar]
- ISO, Environmental management, life cycle assessment requirements and guidelines (ISO 14044) (International Organization for Standardization, Geneva, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Taulo, A.B. Sebitosi, Renewable and Sust. Energy Rev. 56, 1337-1350 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.W. Vigon, D.A. Tolle, B.W. Cornaby, H.C. Latham, C.L. Harrison, T.L. Boguski, R.G. Hunt, J.D. Sellers, Life cycle assessment: Inventory guidelines and principles, EPA/600/R-92/245 (USEPA, Washington, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- S. Suh, G. Huppes, J. of Clean. Production 13, 687-697 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.