E3S Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2018International Conference Series on Life Cycle Assessment: Life Cycle Assessment as A Metric to Achieve Sustainable Development Goals (ICSoLCA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Promoting Sustainable Behaviour|
|Published online||12 December 2018|
- G. Mansuri and V. Rao. Localizing development: does participation work? (WB, Washington DC, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. Mansuri and V. Rao. TWBO, 19, 1, 1-39 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- A. RochaMenocal and D. Sharma. Joint evaluation of citizens, voice & accountability (ODI, DFID, London, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- J. Gaventa. Development research centre on citizenship, participation and accountability annual report 2005-2006 (DRC, London, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- United Nations. Transforming our world: the 2030 agenda for sustainable development (UN, Geneva, 2015). [Google Scholar]
- A. RochaMenocal. Citizen engagement: theories and mechanisms (WB, Washington DC, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- R. Kasri, P. Wirutomo, H. Kusnoputranto, S. Moersidik. IJDI, 16, 3, 276-288 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Gaventa and G. Barret. WD, 40, 12, 2399-2410 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. McNeil. A game changer for development? Citizen engagement: history and definitions (WB, Washington DC, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- D. Bhatnagar, A. Dewan, M. M. Torres, P. Kanungo. Water Supply and Sanitation for Low Income Communities: Indonesia (WB, Indonesia, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- LP3ES. Independente evaluation of WSLIC-2 and Pamsimas program (LP3ES, Jakarta, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- Puslitsosekling. Final report of social economic management of Pamsimas (MoPW, Jakarta, 2010). [Google Scholar]
- W. Barenchot and G.V. Klinken. CS, 22, 2, 95-111 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. Fox. Social accountability: what does the evidence really say? (GPSA, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- R. Rajan (2018). Defining and measuring engagement with digital behavior change interventions: application to the SKATA mobile application for family planning in Indonesia. (JHU SPH, Baltimore, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. Lockwood and S. Smits. Supporting rural water supply, moving towards a service delivery approach. (PAP Ltd, Warwickshire, 2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.