E3S Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2018International Conference Series on Life Cycle Assessment: Life Cycle Assessment as A Metric to Achieve Sustainable Development Goals (ICSoLCA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Promoting Sustainable Behaviour|
|Published online||12 December 2018|
- M. Suhrcke, C. de Paz Nieves, The impact of health and health behaviours on educational outcomes in high-income countries: a review of the evidence (WHO Regional Office for Europe, Copenhagen, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Grossman, The correlation between health and schooling (Cambridge, MA, 1973) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Cutler, A. Lleras-Muney, Education and health:evaluating theories and evidence (Cambridge, MA, 2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Ding et al., The impact of poor health on education: new evidence using genetic markers (Cambridge, M, 2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Gan, G. Gong, Estimating interdependence between health and education in a dynamic model (Cambridge, MA, 2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Kaplan, S.A. Everson, J.W. Lynch, The contribution of social and behavioral research to an understanding of the distribution of disease: a multilevel approach (National Academies Press, Washington, DC, 2000). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.