E3S Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2018International Conference Series on Life Cycle Assessment: Life Cycle Assessment as A Metric to Achieve Sustainable Development Goals (ICSoLCA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Promoting Sustainable Behaviour|
|Published online||12 December 2018|
- R. Alexander, Children, their world, their education. Final report and recommendations of the Cambridge Primary Review (2010). [Google Scholar]
- T. Lickona, E. Schaps, C.C. Lewis, Eleven principles of effective character education. Character Education Partnership (2003). [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Immordino-Yang, A. Damasio, Mind, brain, and education, 1, 3-10 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Kellert, Children & nature: Psychological, sociocultural, & evolutionary investigations 1, 117-151 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- K, Olson, Wounded by school: Recapturing the joy in learning and standing up to old school culture (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lumpkin, J. Phys. Ed., Recr & Dance, 79, 45-50 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.W. Berkowitz, M.C. Bier, What works in character education: A research-driven guide for educators (Character Education Partnership, Washington, 2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.