E3S Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2018International Conference Series on Life Cycle Assessment: Life Cycle Assessment as A Metric to Achieve Sustainable Development Goals (ICSoLCA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Promoting Sustainable Behaviour|
|Published online||12 December 2018|
- UNDP, http://www.who.int/topics/millennium_development_goals/about/en/ [Google Scholar]
- UNDP, https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/sdgs [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Jurin, D. Roush, J. Danter, Environmental Communication (Springer, Dordrecht, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hansen, Environment, Media and Communication (Routledge, London, 2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.D. Ruben, L.P. Stewart, Communication and Human Behavior (Allyn &Bacon, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. West, L.H. Turner, Introducing Communication Theory: Analysis and Application (McGraw-Hill, New York, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Klöckner, The Psychology of Pro-Environmental Communication (Palgrave Macmillan, London, 2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.A. De Vito, The Interpersonal Communication Book. Fifteenth Edition (Pearson Education, Inc., Boston, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Hudson, Bio Science 51, 4 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. Davis, et al., Environmental Communication 12, 4, 431-437 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Burns, J.C. Pearson, Communication Studies 62, 2, 171-185 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Meeusen, The Journal of Environmental Education 45, 2, 77-90 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Creswell, Research Design: Quantitative, Qualitative, and Mixed Methods Approaches (Sage Publications, Inc., Thousand Oaks, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- W.L. Neumann, Social Research Methods: Qualitative and Quantitative Approaches 6th Edition (Pearson, Boston, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- M.Q. Patton, Qualitative evaluation and research methods (3rd ed) (Sage Publications, Inc., Thousand Oaks, 2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.