E3S Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2018International Conference Series on Life Cycle Assessment: Life Cycle Assessment as A Metric to Achieve Sustainable Development Goals (ICSoLCA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water Footprint and Conservation|
|Published online||12 December 2018|
- K. Biswas, C. Tortajada, International Journal of Water Resources Development (2010) [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Pohan, Complete Guidelines for Value Added Tax (PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama, Jakarta, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Colbjørnsen, International Journal of Cultural Policy 21, 3, 326-343 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ernst & Young, The 2011 Worldwide VAT, GST And Sales Tax Guide (Ernst & Young, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Gunadi, Comprehensive VAT Guide (Jakarta, PT Multi Utama Consultindo, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- H. Rosdiana, S.I. Edi, Introduction on Taxation: Policy and Its Implementation in Indonesia (Rajawali Press, Jakarta, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- National Development Planning Agency (BAPPENAS), Report on the Achievement of the Millennium Development Goals in Indonesia (2010) [Google Scholar]
- P.B. Musgrave, R.A. Musgrave, Public Finance in Theory and Practice (McGraw Hill Company, New York, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- Tax Incentives and Foreign Direct Investment: A Global Survey, United Nations Conference On Trade And Development: Geneva. ASIT Advisory Studies No.16, UNCTAD/ITE/IPC/Misc.3. Newyork and Geneva (2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.