E3S Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2018International Conference Series on Life Cycle Assessment: Life Cycle Assessment as A Metric to Achieve Sustainable Development Goals (ICSoLCA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||12 December 2018|
- R. Dahuri, J. Rais, S.P. Ginting, M.J. Sitepu, Integrated Coastal and Marine Resource Management (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. Fauzi, Economic Valuation of Small Island Resources (2002) [Google Scholar]
- P. Frich, L.V. Alexander, P. Della-Marta, B. Gleason, M. Haylock, A.M. Tank, T. Peterson, Climate Research 19, 3 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- [IPCC] Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. (2007). Climate Change: The Physical Science Basis. Summary for Policy Makers, Contribution of Working Group I to the Fourth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. Paris, February (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D. Priyanto, Spatial Modeling On Land Attractiveness For Sustainable Development In Surabaya (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Susilo, Sustainability Development of Small Islands Case Study of Panggang Island and Pari Island Villages, Thousand Islands, DKI Jakarta (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Statiscal Data Harapan and Kelapa Village (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.