E3S Web Conf.
Volume 75, 2019Regional Problems of Earth Remote Sensing (RPERS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Methods and Algorithms for Image Processing|
|Published online||14 January 2019|
- Korobko A.V., Penkova T.G., Nicheporchuk V.V., Mihalev A.S. The integral OLAPmodel of the emergency risk estimation in the case of Krasnoyarsk region // 2013 36th International Convention on Information and Communication Technology, Electronics and Microelectronics (MIPRO), pp. 1161-1166 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Quan Zou, Guoqing Li, Wenyang Yu An integrated disaster rapid cloud service platform using remote sensing data // 2017 IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS), pp. 5221-5224 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yuhuan Ren, Yalan Liu Geological disaster detection from remote sensing image based on experts’ knowledge and image features // 2016 IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS), pp. 677-680 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Kovalev I. V., Losev V. V., Saramud M.V., Kovalev D.I., Petrosyan M.O. To the question of implementation of multi-version execution environment software of onboard autonomous pilotless objects by means of real-time operating system // Vestnik SibGAU, 2017. Vol 18, No.1, p. 58-61. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Saramud M.V., Kovalev I. V., Losev V. V., Petrosyan M.O. Application of FreeRTOS for implementation of the execution environment of real-time multi-version software // International Journal on Information Technologies & Security, No 3 (vol. 10), pp. 75-82. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Igor Kovalev, Anna Voroshilova, Vasiliy Losev, Mikhail Saramud, Maria Chuvashova, Aleksandr Medvedev. Comparative Tests of Decision Making Algorithms for a Multiversion Execution Environment of the Fault Tolerance Software // Proceedings of 2017 European Conference on Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS 2017), pp 211-217 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.