E3S Web Conf.
Volume 75, 2019Regional Problems of Earth Remote Sensing (RPERS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Monitoring of Environment, Natural and Anthropogenic Objects and Appearances|
|Published online||14 January 2019|
- Vlasenko A.N., Dobrovolskaya N.I., Semendyaeva N.V. Agro-ecological estimation and typification of lands as the basic element for projecting adaptive landscape farming: a guideline, GNU SibNIIZHSH. - Novosibirsk, 2011, - 55 p. [Google Scholar]
- Kudryashova S. Ya., Ditz L. Yu., Chichulin A. V., Chumbaev A.S., Miller G. F., Bezborodova A.N. Ecological - Geographical Aspects of Soil Complex Types Allocation at the Ukok Plateau Using Remote Sensing Studies // Siberian Ecological Journal, 2012, No. 5, pp. 703-710 [Google Scholar]
- Bogdanova M.D., Gerasimova M. I., Gavrilova I.P. An experience of large-scale mapping of the main objects of the geochemistry of landscape // Geochemistry of landscapes and geography of soils. A report at the national conference, Moscow, 4-6 April, 2012. M.: Faculty of Geography MSU, 2012, pp. 64-66. [Google Scholar]
- Onkov I.V. Accuracy estimation for SRTM altitudes for orthotransforming high definition space images // Geomatics. 2011, No.3. Pp. 40-46 [Google Scholar]
- Kallas E.V. Humic profiles of lake basins of Chulym-Yenisey basin. -Novosibirsk: Gumanitarnie nauki, 2004. - 170 p. [Google Scholar]
- Tanzynbaev M.G. Soils of Khakassia. - Novosibirsk, 1993. - 300 p. [Google Scholar]
- Weather archive in Uzhur [electronic resource] - URL:https://rp5.ru/Weather_archive_in_Uzhur [Google Scholar]
- Sorokina N.V., Kozlov D.N. Methods of digital cartography in agro-ecological land estimation // Digital soil cartography: theoretical and experimental studies. -M.: V.V. Dokuchaev Soil Science Institute. 2012. - Pp. 140-154. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.