E3S Web Conf.
Volume 75, 2019Regional Problems of Earth Remote Sensing (RPERS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Monitoring of Environment, Natural and Anthropogenic Objects and Appearances|
|Published online||14 January 2019|
- Oki K., Omasa K. Technique for Mapping Thermal Infrared Radiation Variation Within Land Cover // IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing. 2003. Vol. 41. No. 6. P. 1521-1524. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gluch R., Quattrochi D.A., Luvall J.C. A multi-scale approach to urban thermal analysis //Remote Sensing of Enviromment. 2006. No. 104. P. 123-132. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ilyin Yu.A., Chufarova N.E. Complex analysis of thermal infrared imagery of the earth surface//News of higher educational institutions. Geodesy and aerial photography. -No.. 2. - 2011 - P. 37-40. [Google Scholar]
- Preston N.E. Features of spatial distribution of radiation temperature for different landscapes on thermal infrared images//News of higher educational institutions. Geodesy and aerial photography. - No. . 5. - 2012 - Page 63-66. [Google Scholar]
- Gryshchenko M. Yu. Application of thermal ETM+ imagery for studying Moscow urban heat island/Modern problems of remote sensing of Earth from space. 2012. V . 9. No. . 4. Page 95-101. [Google Scholar]
- Sakharov M.I. Dependence of soil temperature on the character of forest cover//“Soil science”. 1948. No. 3. - Page 5-13. [Google Scholar]
- Arkhipova E.P. The Effect of of forest belts on the soil temperature profile//Works of the main geophysical observatory of A.I. Voyeykov. 1952. Issue 36 (98). Page 27-38. [Google Scholar]
- Kozlov V.M. The Effect of Logging on Habitat and Populations of Game Animals of the European Taiga monograph. - Kirov: Vyatka GSHA, 2010. - 150 p. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Y., Sui D. Z., Fung T., Dou W. “Fractal analysis of the structure and dynamics of a satellite-detected urban heat island”//International Journal of Remote Sensing, 28, No. 10, 20 May 2007, 2359-2366. [Google Scholar]
- The resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation dated June 30, 2007 No.417 “Fire safety rules” Access mode: The GARANT Legal Information Resource [Google Scholar]
- Khamedov V. A. Detection of forest sites with logging residues by medium spatial resolution satellite imagery//Materials of the III All-Russian scientific and practical conference “Geoinformation Technologies for the Solution of problems of Rational Environmental Managemen” Khanty-Mansiysk. 2017, 72-75. [Google Scholar]
- Khamedov V. A., Mazurov B.T. Development of methodical issues for the creation of forest ecosystems satellite monitoring system in conditions of oil and gas complex influence in the territory of Western Siberia//Vestnik SGUGiT . 2015. Issue 3 (31), 16-31. [Google Scholar]
- Mazurov B.T., Avrunev E.I., Khamedov V.A.. Operational monitoring of forests in northern regions using optical and radar space imagery//Modern problems of remote sensing of the Earth from space 2017. V. 14. No. 4, 103-111. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.