E3S Web Conf.
Volume 75, 2019Regional Problems of Earth Remote Sensing (RPERS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modern and Perspective Systems of Regional Remote Sensing|
|Published online||14 January 2019|
- K.V. Shatrova, Y.A. Maglinets. The decision support system for agricultural land evaluation // The current issues of Earth remote sensing from space: collection of abstracts of the 12th Open Russian Conference (Moscow, November 10-14, 2014). M.: Space Research Institute, 2014. P. 394. [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Shatrova, Y.A. Maglinets, G.M. Tsibulsky. The view model for agricultural land state and dynamics data // Journal of Siberian Federal University. Series: Engineering and Technology. 2014. V. 7. No. 8. P. 984-989. [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Zenkov, E.V. Loginova. Managing the innovative development of the land sector of the agro-industrial complex in the Krasnoyarsk Territory: monograph. Krasnoyarsk: SibFU, 2013. 236 p. [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Raevich, I.V. Zenkov, Y.A. Maglinets. Managing the productive agricultural land of the Krasnoyarsk Territory agro-industrial complex using the agro economic potential factors // Bulletin of Irkutsk State Technical University. 2016. No. 3. P. 57-66. [Google Scholar]
- The functional subsystem “The electronic atlas of agricultural land”. EPassport FS-7713 No 0296 from 07.02.2013. URL: http://atlas.mcx.ru (29.03.2016). [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Shatrova. Spatial data representation for the best route search area organization / K.V. Shatrova, Y.A. Maglinets // International Scientific Conference “The regional issues of Earth remote sensing” / science editor E.A. Vaganov; publications assistant. A.V. Mashukova - Krasnoyarsk : SibFU, 2014. - 366 p. P. 345-348. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.