E3S Web Conf.
Volume 77, 2019International Conference “Regional Energy Policy of Asian Russia”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Methodology and Methods for Studies of Regional Energy Sectors|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- V.E. Zakharov, D.V. Prokhorov, and V.L. Gavrilov. Losses of calorific value of run-of-mine coal when delivering to Arctic consumers in the Sakha (Yakutia) Republic. Proceedings of HEI. Energy Sector Problems, No. 5-6, pp.13–22 (2013) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Tkach, and V.L. Gavrilov. On the effect of the “georesource - consumer” process chains on coal losses at power supply to polar areas of Yakutia. Fundamental and applied issues of mining sciences, No. 3, V. 1, pp. 213–218 (2016) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Fuel and energy complex of the Irkutsk region. Current state, development prospects. Ed. by B.G. Saneev, P.A. Voronin. Moscow: Publishing House “Energia”, 230 p. (2013) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- 2030 Energy Strategy for the Sakha (Yakutia) Republic. Government of the Sakha (Yakutia) Republic. Yakutsk; Irkutsk: “Yakutia” Media Holding, et al., 328 p. (2010) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Fuel and Energy Complex of the Irkutsk Region: Current state and development prospects. Ed. by B.G. Saneev and P.A. Voronin, Moscow: Publishing House “Energy”, 304 p. (2013) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Fuel and Energy Complex of the Baikal Region: Current state and development prospects. Ed. by B.G. Saneev. Novosibirsk: Academic Publishing House GEO, 176 p. (2015) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- I.Yu. Ivanova, T.F. Tuguzova. Substantiation of rational options of energy- and fuel supply to off-grid consumers in the region: A methodological approach, research results. Energy Policy, No. 4, pp. 42–49 (2011) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- I.Yu. Ivanova, T.F. Tuguzova, and N.A. Petrov. A comprehensive efficiency assessment of the options of energy- and fuel supply to off-grid consumers: methodological approaches and research results. 7th Melentiev Theoretical Readings ^Forecasting the World and Russian energy development: approaches, problems, solutions)), Moscow: ERI RAS, pp. 196–205 (2013) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Voropai, B.G. Saneev, I.Yu. Ivanova, and A.K. Izhbuldin. Comparative efficiency of using low-capacity nuclear power plants in local energy systems of Russia’s East. Low-capacity nuclear power plants: a new trend in nuclear energy development: V.2. Ed. by A.A. Sarkisov, M.: Akadem-Print Publishers, pp. 59–71 (2015) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.