E3S Web Conf.
Volume 77, 2019International Conference “Regional Energy Policy of Asian Russia”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Methodology and Methods for Studies of Regional Energy Sectors|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- GWEC Global wind report 2017. http://gwec.net/publications/global-wind-report-2/ (Accessed 03.07.2018) [Google Scholar]
- Renewables 2018 Global Status Report http://www.ren21.net/gsr-2018/pages/tables/tables/#Table_R1 (Accessed 03.07.2018) [Google Scholar]
- Resources and efficiency of renewable energy use in Russia / Edited by P.P. Bezrukikh. SPb. Nauka, 314 p. (2007). [Google Scholar]
- I.Yu. Ivanova, B.G. Saneev, T.F. Tuguzova, N.A. Khalgaeva, Renewable Energy as one of the Directions of Reducing Anthropogenic load in the Central Environmental Zone of the Baikal Natural Territory. Geography and Natural Resources, No. 3, pp. 86–90 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- B.G. Saneev, I.Yu. Ivanova, T.F. Tuguzova, Renewable Sources of Energy in the Regional Energy Programs in the East of Russia: Prerequisites and Rational Scope // Energetik, No. 3, pp. 6–9 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- I.Yu. Ivanova, D.D. Nogovitsyn, T.F. Tuguzova, V.A. Shakirov, Z.M. Sheina, L.P. Sergeyeva, Factors Affecting the Wind Resource Utilization Efficiency in the Energy Sector of the Sakha Republic // Proceedings of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Power Engineering, No. 1, pp. 84–92 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Shakirov, A.Yu. Artemiev, Wind Farm Siting Using Computer Modeling of Terrain Relief and Wind Flow // Proceedings of Irkutsk State Technical University, Vol. 21, No. 11 (130), pp. 133–143 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Sivkov, Methods of calculating solar-radiation characteristics. Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad, P. 234 (1968). [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Klucher, Evaluation of Models to Predict Insolation on Tilted Surfaces, Solar Energy, Elsevier, Vol. 23, No. 1, pp. 111–114 (1979). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Hay, Calculation of Monthly mean Solar Radiation for Horizontal and Inclined Surfaces, Solar Energy, Elsevier, Vol. 23, No. 4, pp. 301–307 (1979). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Perez, R. Stewart, C. Arbogast, R. Seals, T. Scott, An Anisotropic Hourly Diffuse Radiation Model for Sloping Surfaces, Description, Performance, Validation, Site Dependency evaluation, Solar Energy, Elsevier, Vol. 36, No. 6, pp. 481–497 (1986). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.C.Y Ma, M. Iqbal, Statistical Comparison of Models for Estimating Solar Radiation on Inclined Surfaces, Solar Energy, Vol. 31, No. 3, pp. 313–317 (1983). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Yu. Artemyev, V.A. Shakirov, T.N. Yakovkina, Criteria-based Choice of Areas for Siting the Wind Power Plants // Systems. Methods. Technologies. Vol. 31 No 3. pp. 116–122 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Meshcherskaya, V.A. Obyazov, E.G. Bogdanova, V.M. Mirvis, B.M. Ilyin, N.I. Snitsarenko, M.P. Golod, A.A. Smirnova, A.I. Obyazova, The Climate Change at Zabaikalye during the Second Part of XX century with the Observation Data and Expected Changes at the First Quarter of the XXI Century, Proceedings of Voeikov Main Geophysical Observatory, Vol. 559. pp. 32–57 (2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.