E3S Web Conf.
Volume 77, 2019International Conference “Regional Energy Policy of Asian Russia”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Development of Regional Energy Sectors|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- Methods and models of development of regional energy programs. Edited by B.G. Saneev. Novosibirsk, 140 p. (2003) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Lyubimova E.V., Suslov N.I., Churashev V.N. et.ol. Methodology and practice of construction and use of regional fuel and energy balances. Novosibirsk: Izd. IEEPP SB RAS, 452 p. (2010) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Sharina V.G. Cost estimation of energy efficiency of the regional economy (on the example of Sakha Republic (Yakutia)). Science and education. No 1. pp. 24–27 (2007) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Petrov N.A. Concept and methodical aspects of formation of Sakha (Yakutia) republic fuel-energy balance for the period up to 2005. Energy of the North-East: state, problems and development (collection of papers and scientific articles). Yakuysk. pp. 75–95 (2004) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Borisova I.N., Voronina S.A., Kretinina Yu.S., Nekrasov A.S. Valuation of Russia’s Energy Balance. Problems of Forecasting, No 4, pp. 65–74 (2002) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Nekrasov A.S., Voronina S.A., Borisova I.N., Kretinina Yu.S. Valuation of the energy balance of Russia. Open seminar “Economic problems of the energy complex” Thirty-third session of June 24, 2002 / Seminar leader Professor, Doctor of Economic Sciences A.S. Nekrasov. Moscow (2005) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Saneev B.G., Sokolov A.D., Muzychuk S.Yu., Muzychuk R.I. Fuel and energy balances in the system of comprehensive research of the development of regional fuel and energy complex. Proceedings of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Power Engineering, No 2, pp. 21–35 (2011) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Sokolov A.D., Muzychuk S. Yu., Muzychuk R.I. Fuel and energy balance of the Irkutsk region in physical and value terms: development methods and main results of researches. IGEA news, No 1, pp. 124–129 (2013) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.