E3S Web Conf.
Volume 77, 2019International Conference “Regional Energy Policy of Asian Russia”
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Section||Development of Regional Energy Sectors|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- Z. Dondokov, L. Potapov, E. Kislov, Mineral and raw materials complex of the Republic of Buryatia: state and development prospects // Mineral resources of Russia. Economics and Management, 6, 43–51 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Pyatkova, V. Rabchuk, S. Senderov, G. Slavin, M. Cheltsov, Energy security of Russia: problems and solutions (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Borisov, D. Ubonova, Strategic directions of power industry development in the Republic of Buryatia /Bulletin of the ESSTU, 58, 54–60 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. Borisov, Variants of heat and power supply of the Central ecological zone of the Baikal natural territory / Bulletin of the BSC Center of the SB RAS, 26, 103–109 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Atutov, N. Pronin, A. Tulokhonov, Hydropower and state of the ecosystem of Lake Baikal 280 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- G. Borisov, Potential and problems of development of power systems of the Transbaikal region and Mongolia // Bulletin of BSU: Economics and Law, 2, 116–123 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Ivanova, T. Tuguzova, A. Izhbuldin, Comparative efficiency of use of natural gas for heat supply to consumers of the Baikal natural territory // Power engineering: management, quality and efficiency of use of power resources, 330–334 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Borisov, Z. Dondokov, Problems of Transboundary and Interregional Cooperation on the Use of the Hydropower Potential of the Lake Baikal Basin //Notes of the Transbaikal Branch of the Russian Geographical Society, 135, 146–151 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Dondokov, G. Borisov, Economic development of the BAM zone: problems and prospects for the integrated development of the northern Baikal region //Regional economy, 48, 5–16 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.