E3S Web Conf.
Volume 77, 2019International Conference “Regional Energy Policy of Asian Russia”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Distinctive Features of Regional Energy Development|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- Eastern vector of Russia’s energy strategy: current state, look into the future. Ed. by N.I. Voropai, B.G. Saneev. Novosibirsk: Academic Publishing House “Geo”, 368 p. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Fuel and energy complex of the Irkutsk region. Current state, development prospects. Ed. by B.G. Saneev, P.A. Voronin. Moscow: Publishing House “Energia”, 230 p. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Energy sector of the Baikal region: current state, prospects, development strategy. Ed. by B.G. Saneev. Novosibirsk: Academic Publishing House “Geo”, 176 p. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Izhbuldin L.A. Platonov. Analysis of routes for Russian piped gas supplies to China. Energy of Russia in XXI century. Innovative development and management. Collected papers of the All-Russian Conference “Energy of Russia in XXI century. Innovative development and management”, September 1-3, 2015, Irkutsk, Russia. Irkutsk: ISEM SO RAN, 591 p. (2015). ISBN 978-5-93908-138-2. P 156–161. [Google Scholar]
- I.Yu. Ivanova, T.F. Tuguzova, A.K. Izhbuldin. Comparative effectiveness of natural gas utilization for heat supply to consumers of the Baikal natural area. Energy: management, quality and effectiveness of energy resources utilization. Collected works of the 8th International Scientific-Technical Conference. Blagoveshchensk: Publishing House PE “A.A. Sazhinov”, 578 p. (pp. 330–334) (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.