E3S Web Conf.
Volume 77, 2019International Conference “Regional Energy Policy of Asian Russia”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Distinctive Features of Regional Energy Development|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- Federal Law No. 94-FZ of 01.05.1999 on the Protection of Lake Baikal (as amended on 14.07.2008). [On-line]. Available: http://www.baikalfund.ru/library/law/index.wbp?doc_id=03856c6f-5a86-4152-baa6-92407ef26116 (accessed 07.11.2017). [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 643 of August 30, 2001 “On Approval of the List of Activities Prohibited in the Central Ecological Zone of the Baikal Natural Territory” with amendments approved by Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 186 (of March 2, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Purification of emissions of harmful (polluting) substances into the atmospheric air during the production of products (goods), and when performing work and rendering services at large-scale enterprises. Information and technology reference book on the best available technologies (ITRB 22-2016). Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology: Bureau of BAT. M., 212 p. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Beloselsky, V.I. Baryshev. Low-grade energy fuels: Features of preparation and combustion. M.: Energoatomizdat, 136 p. (1989) [Google Scholar]
- V.R. Kotler. Fluidized-bed furnaces: problems and prospects. Energetik, N° 6, pp. 10–12. (1988) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Anikeev, S.L. Maslennikov. Technological aspects of environmental safety in the energy sector. Energy and Environmen, Iss. 1. pp. 57–65 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Khzmalyan. Theory of furnace processes: Manual for universities. M.: Energoatomizdat, 352 p. (1990) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Plachkov at all. Power industry and environmental protection. The functioning of the energy industry in the modern world. Book 5.2012-2013. [On-line]. Available: http://energetika.in.ua/ru/books/book-5/part-3/section-2/2-3 (accessed 03/03/2017) [Google Scholar]
- The official site of the plant “Teploexpert”. Section “Ash collectors”. [On-line]. Available: http://kvtc.ru/ash-collectors-08.html (accessed 07/17/2017) [Google Scholar]
- B.G. Saneev, I.Yu. Ivanova, E.P. Maysyuk, A.K. Izhbuldin, T.F. Tuguzova. Conversion of boiler plants in the Central Ecological Zone of the Baikal Natural Territory to gas: prerequisites, effects, barriers. Geography and Natural Resources, N° 6, pp. 27–31 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.